Jeli is looking for our first marketing hire to lead strategic decisions around public communications for Jeli’s incident analysis product. We are rapidly growing, and this role will help to define what the future of the business looks like.
We are a remote-first team, with employees currently residing in San Francisco, Portland, Washington, Colorado, Atlanta and several other metro areas. This brings flexibility to your role, but requires a high level of communication to be successful.
Meet your team
Beth Adele Long
Vanessa Huerta Granda
- You will provide context, coaching, and regular feedback to your team members.
- You will be our first Marketing hire and set the tone for Jeli’s brand, voice, and strategy for public-facing growth.
- You will contribute to Jeli’s growth by recruiting and hiring great teammates who are motivated by our mission.
- You will help maintain an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives thrive and everyone grows together.
- You will share your skills and experience to help our sales and product teams to maximize the value they deliver.
- Running and organizing social channels including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Spearheading community engagement through organizing events.
- Messaging & Positioning – we have great storytellers at Jeli, we need your help on where, when, and how to place these stories.
- Looking at how we can be most effective with our marketing site – and owning it as a product of its own.
- Create and maintain PR and media relations with publishers that our target user is likely to consume.
- Honing Jeli’s visual identity on our public-facing website.
- Working directly with product and sales to align on the positioning of Jeli.
- Working with sales & engineering to recognize beneficial events for Jeli to speak at and/or sponsor.
- Build compelling product and solution messaging and work with Jeli’s subject matter experts to develop content.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineers to support product adoption goals in new and existing customers with effective customer success informed programs and marketing initiatives.
- Work with the CEO to establish key marketing metrics and measurement tools; Tracking and distributing performance on marketing efforts.
- Inform and influence Product Leadership on decisions related to product roadmap and pricing/packaging.
- Act as a subject matter expert for launch strategies and metrics for new products and own enterprise-developer focused content.
Who you are
- Strong prioritization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record of collaborating with peers to achieve successful outcomes for the company.
- Deep understanding of marketing technology and experience with owning the stack.
- Ability to thrive as the first marketing hire and set the tone for future hires; self-sufficient and organized.
- Experience directly running and owning marketing campaigns.
- Wide range of experience in product marketing, developer relations, or a related field.
- Comfortable with innovation and moving beyond the status quo.
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive – working to identify and bridge gaps across functions.
Your Hiring Manager
Nora Jones is not a regular CEO, she’s a cool CEO. And she most humbly needs you to know that she did not write this about herself. In all seriousness, she’s known for keeping things professional while making everyone feel comfortable to be themselves, make decisions and make mistakes. An open line of direct communication is key. She adds empathy to her management and always seeks to support any kind of professional growth for her hires. Oh, and just in case we have to say it…not the famous singer.